Monday, August 18, 2014

The Segregation of American Health Care Black Mica

It is a well known fact that people who have health insurance receive medical care and a much better personal health care provider than those who do not have insurance. Black Mica explained. Insured is treated with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, the uninsured are treated with indifference and disgust. For people who are not insured, obtaining health care can be a very demoralizing and frustrating. In some hospitals and doctor's offices, the type of medical care provided to uninsured patients much different from medical care provided to patients insured. During a personal interview with Carolyn Hagan, an uninsured Oregon residents, revealed how shoddily uninsured patients treated. According to Hagan, because he does not have health insurance, he was unable to obtain necessary medical treatment for a heart condition. Hagan said, "I have so much trouble getting medical care because I was not insured, and I can not afford the cost of health insurance. I can not afford the high cost of medical tests that I need. None of the doctors would treat me except for occasional brief examination because I was not profitable for them. Each health insurance company that I was contacted to see if I can get the insurance refused to insure me because I have a heart problem. medical tests I had to cancel because I applied the funds to help with the cost becomes available. treatment I need is expensive, and very frustrating because no one is willing to help me. I feel like no one cares. "

Black Mica said Many practitioners refuse to work with people who are not insured, and will not allow them to pay for medical care on a monthly payment plan. This additional exception prevents thousands of Americans to obtain health care needed. American health care system has become so convoluted and expensive that Americans are forced to seek health care outside the United States. Places like Argentina, Singapore, Manila, Bangalore, and Costa Rica provide high quality, cheap health care for Americans that Americans should give to his own people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

awsurveys.com