Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wanna Get High? It Just Takes Blisscipline! 8 Tips for a Happier Life


The other day I had gotten myself into such a blissful state people would have thought I was high on (add drug here). Even I though I was a bit over the top crazy-blissed out like I'd never been before, I was so happy I couldn't give a rats patootie. I felt phenomenal and everything and everyone that came into contact with me were influenced to the same feeling. It was as if I had the Midas touch. No it wasn't as if...I had the Midas touch.
So how do you get to this place of bliss?
Well first it takes knowing that you can change your state at anytime. And by change your state I mean you can feel the way you want to feel. And by changing how you feel, you change what you experience in your world.
Do you believe that your thoughts & emotions create?
Do you know that how you feel is everything? The universe is responding to your vibration. Not your words or your actions specifically, but to the vibration you are emitting. By vibration I mean energy. You are energy and the state of your energy is what attracts the circumstances and people in your life. However blissful or lackluster.
So let's get high!
Tip #1. And in my world this is the most important tip. You have to love yourself just as you are. Look at yourself in the mirror. Look deep into your eyes past any faults you usually see in yourself and see that you are so much more. See who is truly looking back at you. Source, God, Spirit, that power within or whatever you identify with is looking back through your eyes. It is who you truly are. Make it a practice to remember who is truly there within you and ask often "how does Source see me" or "how does Source see this person or situation." I like to ask WWLD, "What Would Love Do?" or better WWLT, "What Would Love Think?"
Tip #2 Choose to be happy. Happiness is a state of mind. Make it a habit. Train your mind to think good feeling thoughts. When you find yourself thinking negatively, ask yourself "are these thoughts worthy of my attention?" There are a lot of thoughts that are so unworthy. Think "Are these thoughts worth my health, worth my happiness, worth my joy, worth me giving up things going well for me?" Most of the time, the answer is going to be "hell no!" Turn your attention to any thought that feels better or gives you relief. Cultivate happiness.
Tip#3 Laugh at yourself often. Life isn't that serious!! You create your reality. Change the game that is your life. Laugh at yourself when you start thinking thoughts that are not true about yourself. Clown those self doubts and that negative thinking. When you take things more lightly and have more fun you shift your energy and you put yourself in a place for attracting thoughts that serve you, people who are light and fun themselves, ideas that are brilliant & exciting, solutions that are easy to act on, and resources to handle your needs.
Tip#4 Affirm the truth about yourself. Speak the best about who you are. Here's what I know about you. You are brilliant, beautiful, creative, loved, prosperous and so damn powerful! Do you know that?
Tip #5 Find ways to relax. Do some deep breathing, meditate, go for a walk, exercise, make love (well you'll be relaxed afterwards), write, visualize the life you want, watch a movie you love, pick a word like "love" and focus on it, anything that puts you at ease. Remember the Source within you is relaxed not worried, hurried or affected by any outside circumstances and when you relax you experience that same calm & knowing.
Tip #6 Go on an appreciation rampage. Just go crazy thinking of anything to appreciate about your life, your surroundings, yourSELF, the people you love, the birds, the trees, not getting pulled over for running that stop sign... whatever.
Tip #7 Have fun. Go do the things that bring you the most joy. Dance, sing, laugh, play, party, watch something funny... shut out the reality that is bugging the hell outta you for a moment and enjoy yourself. Remember how you feel is a direct reflection of what shows up in your world. Your world reflects how you consistently feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

awsurveys.com